3iTeam International (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy, applies to your use of:
- Volusha software (App) hosted on https://play.google.com/store/apps (App Site), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
- Any of the services accessible through the App (Services) that are available on the App Site or other sites of ours (Services Sites).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about yourself by filling in forms through the App , or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use the App, download or register to the App, subscribe to any of our Services, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, enter any data in seeking any advice through the App or participating in any consultation or subscribe to or access any other paid or free services through the App and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, personal description and photograph and other information of a personal nature. Collection of further information shall be restricted to the extent possible, though may be required depending on functionality which may be added in the future. Any change in policy will be notified to you.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of our Sites including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information)]. Collection of further information, including technical information and information stored on your device shall be restricted to the extent possible, though may be required depending on functionality which may be added in the future. Any change in policy will be notified to you.
- Location information. We may also use [GPS technology] or other similar technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
Uses made of the information
We may use data and other personal information held about you in such manner as may be required, including but not restricted to the following;
- to improve the services provided by us, including by carrying out statistical analysis based on such data;
- to provide support and troubleshoot problems, and respond to queries raised by you;
- to collect payment and any fees due from you;
- to prevent any illegal or potentially illegal activities, and for such other reasons as may be necessary to protect ourselves;
- to contact you.
Disclosure of your information
We will endeavour to retain all personal information in confidence, subject to disclosure in instances where we are under a legal or regulatory obligation to do so, or where your consent has been obtained, for purposes of use of the App. You do also consent to disclosure of personal information to Partner Online payment gateways and partner financial institutions to the extent as is necessary to process payments.
- Subject to the imposition of similar restrictions on disclosure of personal information by the following 3rd parties, it may become necessary to disclose your personal information to a 3rd party in the event we sell or buy any business or assets, or if substantially all of our assets are acquired or are to be acquired by a 3rd party. We will, in such event, put in place safeguards to protect your personal information to the same extent as we protect our own confidential information. We may additionally be compelled to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, no system in world is 100% threat safe, especially when it comes to internet connected apps and services. We will do our best to protect your data and have taken number of standard security steps to safe guard your information.
For the App, we may introduce an offline data insert facility with syncing system to our servers, there we may use your local device to store your data inserted to the App, all the data or some part of it, for a certain time period or until deletion is required.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features – Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
Changes to Your Personal Information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time through the App. If you did not find the feature to edit your personal data via the app, then that means we encountered an error or something unexpected happened with this feature, and our development team is working hard to bring it back. We normally fix these issues within 1 day to 1 month time, based on the complexity of the issue. In the event of you experiencing difficulty in doing so, you may contact us for any required support. You can also terminate your use of the App and delete the App. If you terminate your use, we reserve the right to retain personal information about you and to collect any payments owed, and enforce our rights under this Agreement.